These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) of the Terms shall apply between Notion Consultants on behalf of Dekleonline.com, a Company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956, having its registered office at Notion Consultants Indore. (M.P) (“Dekhleonline.com”) and You, (hereinafter referred to as “You” or “Reseller”). By visiting, accessing or clicking on the ‘I Accept’ option, You have unconditionally accepted to be bound by the Terms mentioned herein.
Dekhleonline.com (www.dekhleonline.com), (known herein as 'the website'), is a website and service owned and operated by Notion Consultants. The operational address for Dekhleonline.com is:
(M.P.) 452001, India
The use of the term ‘we’ throughout these Terms & Conditions refers to the Dekhleonline.com business and website.
The use of the term ‘company’ refers to the Dekhleonline.com business and website.
The website is accessible worldwide to anyone with Internet access. Access to and use of the website is subject to the Terms & Conditions of this agreement.
By accessing the website you accept without limitation or qualification all of the terms and conditions in this agreement.
Dekhleonline.com (www.dekhleonline.com ) reserves to right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time. By using the website you agree in advance to accept any changes.
You should read carefully these Terms & Conditions before proceeding. By proceeding you accept them. If you do not agree with them you should not use the website.
Users of Dekleonline.com website should not have objection to receive promotional and informational calls, messages, emails or via any other mode of contact.
Dekhleonline.com has full right to delete users profile at any time without any prior intimation.
Booking advertisements, notices & announcements or any details via the website:
All advertisements, notices and announcements or any details placed through the website are subject to approval by the company. The company reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisements, notices and announcements booked which are deemed to be unsuitable for any reason. No refund or compensation shall be given for rejected advertisements, notices and announcements.
Standards applicable to the content of advertisements, notices, announcements, and any details
These standards apply to all advertisements, notices and announcements booked via the website.
You must comply with these standards. If these standards are not complied by, your advertisement, announcement or notice will be rejected and cancelled. No refund or compensation will be available for advertisements, announcements and notices rejected on the grounds of standard of content.
The content of all advertisements, notices and announcements must:-
- Be accurate
- Be genuine
- Comply with applicable law in India and any country from which they are posted
- Comply with advertising and/or promotional regulations in force in both India and any country from which they are posted
Advertisements, notices and announcements booked must NOT:-
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory
- Promote or contain sexually explicit material
- Promote or contain violence/ violent content
- Promote or contain discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person
- Be likely to deceive any person
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence
- Promote or involve illegal activity
- Be threatening, abusive or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance , inconvenience or needless anxiety
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass alarm or annoy any other person
- Be used to impersonate any person or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse
- Contain goods/items/services/information that is or could be described as:-
- Pornographic, obscene or erotic
- Unauthorized Tickets
- Cigarettes or tobacco products
Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive or complete and may be added to or otherwise amended at any time. In additional we reserve the right to refuse any advertisement, announcement or notice in categories not listed above, if they appear, in our complete discretion, to be unsuitable for whatever reason.
Suspension and Termination
We will determine whether there has been a breach of these acceptable use standards and we may take such action as we deem appropriate. Failure to comply with these acceptable use standards constitutes a material breach of these terms and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the website
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to the website
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- Such other actions we deem appropriate.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these acceptable use standards.
Access to and use of dekhleonline.com website
We reserve the right at our discretion to restrict any user's usage of the website either temporarily or permanently or refuse a user's registration.
Private & Trade Customers
Who is a private customer?
A private customer is an individual who is selling items and goods that they personally and privately own. These goods are not being sold as part of a business.
A private customer can book advertisements, notices and announcements in the following categories:-
FOR BUY / SALE
OFFFERS & DEALS
Who is a trade customer?
A trade customer is an individual or business who is buying / selling items or promoting services for a business. This includes but is not limited to:-
- the selling of large quantities of the same item (considered manufacturing and distribution)
- the sale of products / items used purely for business purposes (eg. A coin operated sunbed, articulated lorry)
A trade customer can book advertisements, notices and announcements in the following categories:-
FOR BUY / SALE
OFFFERS & DEALS
If you are a trade customer and you would like to advertise in the FOR SALE /BUY category, please call 0731 6003101.
If you are unsure whether you are a private or trade customer, please contact 0731 6003101.